• You have access to comprehensive customer service by phone or email.
• We’ll fix up maintenance, service and repair issues fast! All you have to do is fill in a fuss-free online form – no signing, scanning or inconvenient paperwork.
• Our properties are safe and secure – they undergo advanced screening and meet regulations.
• You can pay by credit card, online internet transfer, BPAY or direct debit – we offer a variety of payment methods to make paying rent even easier. We also send you texts immediately if rent isn’t paid to help you fix it up quickly; keep your rental history squeaky clean and avoid getting yourself into inconvenient debt!
• Property inspections – inspections are not just about ensuring properties are being maintained; they are to help make sure the property is in an adequate, safe and secure condition for you. We carry out an inspection after three months, then at six monthly intervals after that.
Complete our Rental Application Form. Fill it in on your computer (make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader) or from your smartphone / tablet (simply download Adobe Acrobat reader for free from the app store).
Provide 100 points of ID:
• 50 point items: Drivers License, Passport, Proof of Age card
• 30 points: Pay slip, bank statement
• 20 points: Medicare Card, mobile phone bill, debit/credit card
You can use your phone to take a photo of these, but please make sure they’re well-lit and clear. Poor quality photographs or unreadable identify verification documents are not accepted.
For new tenants, two payments are required before moving in: the rental bond and the first fortnight of rent two weeks in advance.
Ensuring rent is paid on time is the tenants’ responsibility. When signing a lease with us, tenants agree that all rent will be paid on time, in full.
To make paying rent even easier, we offer a variety of payment methods. You can pay by credit card, internet banking, BPAY or direct debit. Our pay by credit card option, which is rarely offered by agencies, means that if cash is tight one week, you can simply pay on your Mastercard or Visa and keep your rental history squeaky clean! (Please note: a surcharge fee applies – usually 1.5%. Please consult your bank).
We also send you texts immediately if rent isn’t paid to help you fix up arrears quickly and avoid getting yourself into inconvenient debt! Should you be late with payment, you may receive a notice to remedy breach.
If you have questions about rent, don’t hesitate to contact us.
New tenants are required to pay their bond before moving into the property. The bond is used for security if the tenants causes any damage to the property or breaks the terms of the rental agreement.
The bond amount is generally four weeks’ rent whether you are renting a whole house or a room in a shared environment.
The bond is lodged with the RTBA using the electronic forms found on their website. The RTBA then holds the bond money which is returned at the end of the lease, pending an inspection of the property and provided all payments are made and their are no other issues.
If you have questions about bond, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will arrange repairs on your behalf in the event the property you are renting sustains damage caused by accident, extreme weather or wear and tear. All you have to do is fill in a fuss-free online form – no signing, scanning or inconvenient paperwork.
If emergency repairs are required, please contact us by phone immediately; you can fill in the Repair Request later. Examples of emergencies include a burst water tap, serious roof leak, blocked or broken pipes, dangerous electrical hazards, flooding, storm or fire damage, failed essential service or appliance.
NON-urgent requests for maintenance and repairs must be lodged via the Maintenance or Repair Request.
If you have questions about repairs, services or maintenance, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tenants who do not want to continue their lease at the end of the contract are required to:
• Complete a Notice to Vacate form at least 28 days before the lease end date. If this is not completed in time and you move out at the end of your lease, you will be required to continue to pay rent for a further 4 weeks.
• Undertake / arrange comprehensive cleaning of the entire house, appliances and outside areas.
• If the house is fully furnished and a bed is supplied, the mattress protector is to be washed and the bed is required to be steam cleaned, with a receipt required as proof.
If you have questions about vacating rules, please don’t hesitate to contact us.